Newly diagnosed with a bladder condition?
Are FREQUENCY and URGENCY symptoms interfering with your life? Are you UNABLE TO SLEEP through the night? Is intimacy painful? Are you unable to work? Have you been told that your bladder or pelvic pain symptoms are “all in your head?” You are NOT alone! You’ve found a home here at the Interstitial Cystitis Network!
If you’ve been diagnosed with IC, check out our Interstitial Cystitis Information Center to learn about the symptoms, how a diagnosis is made, treatment options and self-help strategies! Got tight pelvic floor muscles? Our Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Information Center provides the latest info. Struggling with that “Gotta Go Right Now” urgency? Learn your OAB treatment options in our Overactive Bladder Information Center!
Break your isolation and meet patients, RIGHT NOW, in the ICN Support Center where you can ask questions, share your story and join thousands of ICN members! Welcome to the ICN Family! – Jill Osborne MA, ICN Founder
(Linda Roper was one of the earliest members of the IC-Redwood Empire support group
We are pleased to inform you that a research study is now enrolling women with
Our latest IC Optimist patient magazine is being sent to our subscribers this week and
Sign up for our free monthly e-newsletter!
The Better Bladder Book
Ending Female Pain
Interstitial Cystitis Survival Guide
A Taste of the Good Life Cookbook
- I firmly believe that the Interstitial Cystitis Network has educated me more than any doctor or nurse. At times I think I’ve intimidated my doctors by the knowledge I’ve gained from the site. Your site definitely empowers all of us who suffer with this horrible disease.Savannah, September 2013
- “I honestly don’t know what I would have done without the ICN and you over 12 years ago when I finally found out what was wrong with me!! I think you are doing Gods work for so many!!”Shelby, June 2011
- “The ICN videos are EXTREMELY helpful, if not LIFE CHANGING. Extremely smart, well researched information. EVERY urologist office should have a big flyer advertising this website. Thank you so much for what you do!!”Youtube Member October 2010
- “I really wanted to let you know how helpful the ICN website is. Having IC has been rough, but I have learned so much from your site (good tips, info, coping strategies). Way more than I ever learned from my uro! I know my symptoms have improved partly due to things I have learned from your site. Keep up the good work!”John A. February 9, 2010
- “I watched a few of your videos on YouTube – on behalf of a friend who says he has suffered excruciating pain and discomfort for years. We’ve gained from your references. I just wanted to thank you for your such consummately sensible, humane help to so many others…. You are producing guidance that is clear, relevant, down-to-earth, useful and good-hearted.”Bruce HT. Bruce HT. (August 23, 2009)
- “I will never be able to thank you enough for getting me through so many horrible times. I go into remission for years at a time so I guess I’m one of the lucky ones. However, I’ve had a few flares in the past couple of months and I always know who to turn to in the middle of the night.Your site is better than a heating pad!”Ele June 16, 2008