Jill H. Osborne MA – ICN Founder
The Interstitial Cystitis Network’s goal is to educate and empower you. We want to help you understand what IC/BPS/HBS is, how to work with your medical team, the many treatment options available and, perhaps most importantly, learn the easy self-help strategies that you can do at home to reduce symptoms. We welcome you to the ICN Family! You Are Not Alone!
- What Is IC/BPS/HBS?
- Causes – What causes IC?
- Symptoms – What are the symptoms of IC?
- Diagnosis – How is IC diagnosed?
- Subtypes & Phenotypes – Learn about the five variations of IC & try to determine your subtype
- Treatments – How is IC treated? We outline the six step treatment protocol that works!
- Professional Pictures of IC/BPS
- Prevalence and Epidemiology
- Downloads Free IC Fact Sheets
- Diet – Diet modification is one of the first things that every patient must learn to avoid IC flares and pain.
- Self Help – Learn the common, day to day, self-help tips that can help reduce symptoms and prevent flares.
- Self-Help Blog – The latest articles on self-help from the ICN Blog
- Flares – Learn the different types of flares and what you can do to treat them.
- Pain Resource Center – Learn the best pain management tips we have to offer.
IC Educational Videos & Images
- Living with IC Video Series – Watch our latest videos about IC on flares, diet, traveling, holidays, preparing for doctors visits, family struggles and more!