The Interstitial Cystitis Network is pleased to inform you that a research study is now enrolling women between the ages of 18 and 75 who have IC/BPS. This study will assess the effectiveness of an oral investigational study medicine (AQX-1125) to see if it will reduce the moderate to severe IC/BPS pain being experienced by study participants.
- If you were disqualified from another study focusing on IC/BPS, you may qualify for this new study.
- If you participated in another study focusing on IC/BPS, you may be able to enroll in this study if more than 90 days has passed since the last study.
If you qualify for participation in this IC/BPS study, you may:
- Learn more about your IC/BPS and ways to manage it
- Receive at no cost to you study-related medical tests, procedures, and medicines
- Be reimbursed for study-related travel costs or have transportation provided
There is no cost to you, and you can participate even if:
- Your health insurance network is different from the study doctor
- You do not have health insurance
To see if you pre-qualify and receive more information about this research study, please visit our study website!