The research movement is robust, furthering the development of new diagnostic tests and treatment modalities. Our knowledge of pelvic pain disorders has grown dramatically in the past twenty years, with the past three leading us to dramatic new understanding of why interstitial cystitis, irritable bowel syndrome, vulvodynia, prostatodynia, pelvic floor dysfunction are so closely related. Simply put, we’re now looking at these conditions under the collective terms of “chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS)” or “complex abdominal and pelvic pain syndrome (CAPPS)”.
- Research News – The latest research & industry news on interstitial cystitis, bladder pain, pelvic pain and their related conditions!
- ICN Clinical Trial Center – Find a clinical trial that you can participate in!
- Journal Articles & Reviews – Read the latest information in the most credible medical journals around the world
- Meeting Reports and Updates – The latest news from medical conferences around the world, including the American Urological Association.
- Milestone Studies – Studies which changed the face of how we view IC/BPS.
- Consumer Alerts, Warnings & Scams – The latest scams & FDA alerts
- ICN Survey Center