Latest Blog Article: IC Diet Project - Fresh Blueberries Are In Season! Our Favorite Blueberry Love Recipes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ICN Member

Re: 20 years of suffering, several years "remission "

Advertisement :
    Can you tell me where you purchase Bladder ease?

You know we're all so individual, I think its great that you tried Bladder Ease. We used to sell it but very few patients bought it when compared to CystoProtek. Keep us posted on how it's working for you!

Oh and I'm sure the FDA isn't going to be happy with an "IC Blend" formulation. They don't want any diseases mentioned unless there is substantial proof that it has helped in the form of research studies. I predict that will disappear but he end of the year.

Jill
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

ICN Member

Hi
    I have urethal syndrome. Would Bladder Ease help. me?? Where do you purchase it? I am looking for all the help I can get.
    Thanks

ICN Member

Most of my really bad pain is in the urethra also. I found some BladderEase on eBay for $40. Most were selling for more than that tho. It has helped me more than Cystoprotek. Hope it helps you too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information