Latest Blog Article: Ten Tips For Talking IC With Friends & Family
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBD oil?

Re: CBD oil?

Advertisement :
    We are fairly backward here ( Australia) in regards to medical marijuana , but news just out that one of our states has passed the first part of legislation for it to be legal. Baby steps.
    UTI 3/2015
    IC ,PFD
    prescribed meds: Endep 60mg, Elmiron 400mg, BC. Enablex 7.5mg.

Supplements: Chitomur peptide, colostrum, Echinacea, liver detox swisse, calcium citrate, glucosamine, Psyllium Husk.

Daily diet: Breakkie- oats with chia seeds and no fat milk. Post workout-turkey breast with mixed veggies. Lunch-raw green soup with rye roll and handful of peanuts/almonds. Dinner- changes but meat and veg. Dessert-banana and sugar free custard (homemade) or banana and apple bake with almonds cinnamon and honey with a dollop of coconut cream.

Tried: tramadol, cystoprotek, multi right, diazepam, vesicare, Ditropan, mirabegron, Flomax, lyrica, progesterone.

ICN Member

Quote Originally Posted by earthlady View Post
    Painful bladder syndrome, bladder pain syndrome, pelvic pain syndrome, IC were all noted as acceptable here for the card. Funny because even though I'm in remission and don't really need it for that right now I was accepted on the basis of migraine headaches and OA of my left knee. The CBD hybrid works well for my headaches. I also have a vape pen to use with the oil. I absolutely love the aroma of some of these strains! Much better than taking pain pills or narcotics so I hope the Feds here get on the ball and federally legalize it because state by state it is becoming legal.
    Thanks earthlady and all who posted their experiences. As the oil is legal in the Uk, I think I will try to find a good one and give it a go... perhaps more for the anxiety than anything, as I have now developed labrynthitis ( kind of vertigo) which is slowly improving, but I feel it's connected to some kind of nervous exhaustion from all the worry of the bladder (which is ironically ok at the moment!), then the vaginal atrophy (menopause). Now I have to sit upright in bed all night, as can't lie flat or the room spins. I just need something to calm me sometimes!! If it helps the bladder, that would be great, as I may gett the problem rear up again (urgency in particular)...we can't get any strains of MM in the UK, only the oil, so people have to rely on painkillers and tranquillizers which have their own side effects and can be quite acidic. Nice to know you have those things to fall back on and which have made a difference. I think it's just a question of me finding one and trying it. All the best xxx

ICN Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaarrrggghhh View Post
    We are fairly backward here ( Australia) in regards to medical marijuana , but news just out that one of our states has passed the first part of legislation for it to be legal. Baby steps.
    HI.... I noticed your very health diet! - impressive! Do you mind if I ask you a few questions about what you eat, as I am still trying to expand on things I can eat and improve. It all takes time to research, doesn't it. Can you share how you do the raw green soup and the banana & apple bake? I have been trying to get my diet as good as possible without being much of a cook! Also the sugar free custard sounds good. Is your frozen natural yoghurt sugar free? The zero noodles I've never tried, but I looked them up and we have them in the UK. I guess they are gluten free....might be useful for snack lunch...? things can get so boring on this limited diet.... I tend to heat up apple and pear (stew them for a few minutes) then sprinkle ground flaxseed or cinnemon with a dollop of greek yoghurt - it's nicer than eating cold fruit. Best wishes xx

ICN Member

Hi ... following on from this earlier post re CBD oil... I found a company in the UK who sell (legal) a CBD vaporiser which is organic and doesn't have propylen glycol in it like some. It has good reviews for pain, anxiety etc. I don't know what age you are or others who commented on this link, but I am menopausal and on HRT, so I just wondered if you have heard whether there were any interactions with oestrogen or progesterone and CBD? Can't find anything online. many thanks, Sus xx

ICN Member

Sus which company? also if you are on FB message me here, there is a great CBD group where they know EVERYTHING. i can point yu that way...

ICN Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasias View Post
    Sus which company? also if you are on FB message me here, there is a great CBD group where they know EVERYTHING. i can point yu that way...
    Hi Anastasias, theya re called Medipen. Thanks... I'd be interested in the CBD group... am thinking of getting some drops too. The medipen has arrived... haven't tried it yet. xx

ICN Member

I will check them out, thanks!
    message me i'll find the details

ICN Member

Hi Everyone! I suffer from Bladder disease as well. I've been in severe pain for 9 months straight. Terrible. Antibiotics. Nothing helped. It all started with Ecoli UTI that was resistant to most antibiotics. Nothing helped my pain at all. Was about to give up. Then a friend of mine who take pure CBD oil (no THC) said it put her in remission. It DOES work!
    Last edited by ICNDonna; 07-01-2017 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Removed advertising.

ICN Member

Can you message me with the brand of CBD oil you are using? Thanks.

ICN Member

Same question as above "Can you message me with the brand of CBD oil you are using? Thanks." Not sure which one would work best for IC. Lots of claims out there but not sure how many are just garbage-been down that path too many times and would like to get something that has worked for other IC'er's. Thanks

ICN Member

Yes yes me too! I am in an awful flare right now and want to try cbd oil, please message me as well and tell me the kind you use ! I do have one I bought from the store but it has vegtable glycerin in it and I didn't know if that would effect the bladder or not.

ICN Member

Canabis relief
    Hi all Iím new to your site I was diagnosed with ic 19 years ago Iíve had at least 10 operations to stretch bladder and uretha Iím on so much medication including installs every 2 weeks so Iím somewhat an expert on ic I have tried everything as I got older itís become worse I try n work through it as Iím 41 now I have to say my dad when I was young w
    Oils say Iím smoking my medicine for severe arthritis. I never understood till 2 years ago my friend saw me so Iíll that I w
    Asked if I tried canabis answer no
    Then I never smoked I tried it once n slept like a baby the whole night when Iím in bad spasm n feel like giving in I have a tiny ammount I told my doctor and consultant I was told whatever gets you through the night. I would judge no one itís our body itís our Illness itís our lifeís if this improves ic just a bit then why not
    Kellie england

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information