Latest Blog Article: How To Stop A Diet Induced Flare - An Essential Holiday Survival Tip
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liquid HCG

ICN Member

Re: Liquid HCG

Advertisement :
    I would also like to add that I tried EVERY supplement out there that claimed to help IC with little to no success. For me the IC was only healed when I did Hcg. I have found a new doctor that does hormone replacement that will prescribe it for me for the IC and then he is working to get my hormones back to normal.

ICN Member

The HCG diet has been popular for many years. It's an extreme diet, claimed to cause fast weight loss of up to 1-2 pounds per day. However, it is not recommended. The HCG diet limits caloric intake to around 500 calories per day for weeks at a time, making it an extremely weight loss diet. Therefore after taking proper knowledge and precautions you can start this diet otherwise you can stick to natural weight loss methods.
    Last edited by ICNDonna; 08-25-2017 at 05:38 PM.

ICN Member

[QUOTE=JasonSharpe;704285]The HCG diet has been popular for many years. It's an extreme diet, claimed to cause fast weight loss of up to 1-2 pounds per day. However, it is not recommended. The HCG diet limits caloric intake to around 500 calories per day for weeks at a time, making it an extremely weight loss diet. Therefore after taking proper knowledge and precautions you can start this diet otherwise you can stick to natural weight loss methods.

As I said earlier in this thread, My doctor did not recommend the 500 calorie diet, though I did cut out sugar and ate sensibly as he recommended. The Hcg is what put my IC in remission, not the diet. I did, however lose weight at a slower pace, but I feel like a normal person again. A half a dozen people in a facebook group decided to try it and out of them 4 went into remission and 2 did not. The 2 that it did not help had hunnars. I am working with my doctor that is now willing to prescribe Hcg as needed for my IC.
    https://www.ichelp.org/hormone-used-...ion-for-icbps/
    Last edited by ICNDonna; 08-25-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information