Latest Blog Article: Beaumont Study Seeks Women With IC/BPS (Royal Oak, MI)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    ICN Member

Re: Water and PM-ing!

Advertisement :
    thank you

ICN Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Girl View Post
    thank you
    I should add that since then I've tried other alkaline waters depending on what is available locally - right now I'm drinking alkaline waters such as Trader Joe's brand with electrolytes, Alkaline 88 Water, and sometimes Smart Water. When I can't find those I get Fiji. I hope this helps.
    [SIZE="2"][FONT="Lucida Console"]
    My blog: http://icandpne.wordpress.com
    1995 - Original symptoms: urethral pain and knife in the left side of vulva. Dx'd with "urethral syndrome" 1997- Dx'd with IC (potassium test) by Dr. Lowell Parsons. Tried all "usual" IC treatments, Elmiron, Atarax, DMSO, heparin, lidocaine instillations. 2000- First hydrodistention by Dr. Daniel Curhan, classic IC glomerulations & mast cells. 2005 - 2nd hydrodistention by Dr. Christopher Payne, Stanford University; dx'd with "refractory" Interstitial Cystitis. 2006 - Dx'd with left pudendal neuralgia by Dr. Jerome Weiss, had two unguided nerve blocks, pain worsened. 2008 - Botox, unguided intravaginal blocks (*WARNING* risk of further damage) by Dr. Felicia Lane; PT with Julie Sarton. 2010 - PNE (Pudendal Nerve Entrapment) surgery, TG approach, by Dr. Michael Hibner. (FAILED) 2011- PNE surgery by Dr. A. Lee Dellon, frontal approach. (FAILED)
    Jan, 2012 - Dx'd with "centralized pain" by Dr. Joshua Prager, UCLA Pain Management. 3-day ketamine infusion, nearly pain-free!!! Bad news: Bladder flared as ketamine is known bladder irritant. Oct, 2012 - Pain pump trial on Dr. Prager's recommendation. Awesome results!
    Nov. 13, 2012 - Surgery to implant intrathecal pain pump, which has been a lifesaver! Success at last! Thank you Dr. Prager!

ICN Member

Thank you again for your help. Sometimes it can be very daunting trying to find the right things to eat or drink when you have IC. Most doctors I have went to do not have a clue or else they are just too busy to care. They have so many other patients. Even the urologists that I have went to do not want to discuss what I eat or drink. It can be a lonely process but the Lord has helped me every step of the way encouraging me along the way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread Information