A Note From ICN Founder Jill – If you are new to IC, I’d like to give you an important survival strategy for any support group that you visit. Most of the patients attending a group are having a tough time. Yet, for every patient having a bad day, there are thousands having great days. So, as you participate in any group (including ours) you must keep it in perspective. What happens to one person is simply not YOUR reality. There will be patients who are struggling and patients who are living IC free.
You can make friends and meet others right now in the 24/7 ICN Support Forum, where you’ll find over 100 message boards dedicated to various IC topics. From diagnostic testing to flare management strategies, treatments for mild IC as opposed to severe IC, you’ll find thousands of discussions to participate in. The forum is led by ICN Staffer Donna and is monitored by a team of volunteer group leaders who work hard to keep our site a safe port in the storm of IC.
ICN Support Activities
- ICN Support Forum – The heart and soul of ICN support! Meet others today who share your struggles.
- Support Forum Rules & Guidelines – What to expect, how to behave, do’s & don’t’s for on-line support.
- Support Forum Deletion Policies
- ICN on Facebook
- ICN on Pinterest
- ICN on Twitter
- ICN on YouTube
Find A Support Group
- IC/BPS – USA Group Listings
- IC/BPS – Canada Group Listings
- IC/BPS – International Patient Organizations
- National Association for Continence Bladder & Bowel Health Forum
- Pelvic Pain Network
- Endometriosis Groups
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Groups
- Help For IBS – Heather Van Vorous Educational Website
- Hystersisters – For women who are considering or who have had hysterectomy
- Prostatitis Outreach
Start A Support Group
- Support Group Resource Center. – Interesting in starting a Support Group?? Find Guides, Meeting Ideas, Fundraising Ideas and more!