I feel like my insides are falling out

For the past 3 days I have the sensation that something is coming out "down there." It feels almost like a tampon is coming out, or something is pushing out. The feeling is over my pelvic floor, but mostly I think in my urethra.

Maybe my bladder has dropped? When I gave birth to my youngest son (who is about to turn 11), I had a major internal tear - 4th stage tear through my rectum. It was never repaired, and finally just healed itself. Maybe this is from that.

My first uro appt is in 2 and a half weeks.

Do any of you ever feel like your insides are coming out?

Hi Starry,

I can honestly say that I have felt that way before. It usually happens to me after sex but I find that if I just rest it goes away. I am glad you are going to the doctor soon but if it does get worse maybe you could get in sooner on an emergency basis.

Thinking of you.

Marcie

I'm glad you have a urologist appointment. I hope you are diagnosed soon so you'll know exactly what you have.

Sending healing thoughts,
    Donna
    Have you checked the ICN Shop?
    http://www.icnsales.com for US & Canada
    http://www.icnshop.com for all others

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/patient-r...on/#icfoodlist

You'll find my story at: http://www.ic-network.com/conditions...tories/page/6/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool
    .....My Meggie.....

Hi Starry,

I've gotten that sensation before... but for me, that's all it is, a sensation. I had both my urologist AND my gynecologist examine everything in the pelvis, and neither found anything at all wrong with my anatomy. I guess it is just from IC inflammation sometimes, but it certainly is disturbing!

However, DO go get checked, because you need to make certain everything is ok... it's always best to get your doctor's opinion.
    Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
    *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
    *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
    *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Best wishes and hope your doctor can give you some answers. Hope your feeling better. Take care,
    kelly
    To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world..
    I am a newbie Angel ~IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Hi, I have felt the same way and it was my bladder...it had prolapse. It is now back were it belongs. Hurts like H... all the time but it doesn't feel like it will fall out at any second.
    JOY
    Blessed Be!!
    There is more to life than fighting IC!!!

Hello Starry.
    I have this happen too, some times more often.
    I think it is just from IC inflammation sometimes,but you should get it checked out just to be sure.
    Best of luck and keep us posted on what you find out.

Take care.Love, Zookeeper Kim

Animals are very comforting when
    pain & life gets you down...

Keep your head held high and don't let any thing bring you down.

Angel watching over us

Where in the world is my bladder

I can physically feel my bladder if I bear down and on ultrasound we can only find my bladder wheeeey down there. To get to the point, see your doctor to have it properly diagnosed and to give you options for treatment. My daughter gave me a fourth degree laceration with an extension to my rectum. No fun but worth the outcome I say. Let me know if you need anything.

Hugs,
    Barb
    (Babs passed away in April 2009. We honor her memory and remember her fondly. - Jill O. ICN President & Founder)

[SIZE="1"]Proud mama of a gift named Lindsey who taught me through her autism what is important in life:angel:
    :angel: IC Angel Volunteer Coordinator :angel:
    :) Contact me via PM or e-mail if you would like to help
    I have learned all about life in 3 words: It goes on! :D--Robert Frost
    PCOS 7/85
    RSD 7/94 :headbang:
    Endometriosis 9/98 :toilet:
    Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome 9/99
    Kidney stones--too many to count
    Factor V Leiden mutation 10/02
    IC 6/03 :evilsmile
    Deep Venous Thrombosis and Cellulitis 12/05 :loco: DVT and Greenfield Placed 3/14/08
    "Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all of life"--Maya Angelou
    "Ohana means family--no one gets left behind or forgotten." Stitch[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I have that too!!!!

For the pst four or five years i have had the same sensation. It is almost like I am in labor and it feels like everything is trying to come out.
    I am sorry that you have this also but it is nice to hear i am not alone.
    Kirsten

Funny you should mention this sensation- I feel it too when I'm flaring. Maybe it's spasms or something.

I agree you should check it out to make sure you are OK. In my case I know it's not a "dropped bladder" since I recently went through the surgery to repair that particular problem.

Take care! Carla

Yes, I have had the feeling like there is a tampon not completely inserted. I think it was inflamation. I used some wrapped ice and that took the swelling down--temporarily. I already had an exam when I first went to the gyn and everything checked out okay. Probably just another ic symptom.

Thread Information