Latest Blog Article: New IC Treatments Use Liposomes To Deliver BotoxA Into The Bladder
    ICN Member

Amys Frozen Foods

Anyone gets Amy's frozen entrees? I'm trying the Vegetable Pot Pie. It's so good!
    In memory of my beloved best friend in the whole world! Timmy (West Highland White Terrier)
    11/24/04-9/5/2011

God Bless,

Anna

ICN Member
    My favorite frozen entree's!!! I love the broccoli and cheese pocket, going to try the spinach and feta pockets next. When I'm not in flare i eat her pizza. She uses organic tomatoes, so its less irritating to me.

Ooo sounds good. Never heard of this brand. Where can I find it?
    -Jennifer
    jenjen05

25 years young. Diagnosed with IBS-C May 16, 2007. Diagnosed with moderate IC February 26, 2009. Severe anxiety and moderate depression since middle school.

Current Meds: 60mg Oxycontin 3x daily (every 8 hours), 30mg Oxycodone 4x daily as needed, 350mg Soma as needed (twice a day), 10mg Valium Vaginal Suppositories as needed (after sex usually, what I call "the nuke" is two of these, and two oxycodone by mouth and one soma by mouth and I can usually prevent a flare if this is done RIGHT AFTER sex along with a cold pack right over my bladder), and Prelief as needed. Heparin 10,000 units installs as needed for rescue needs, usually makes it worse after about 8 hours for the next day or so but then the pain goes away for a few days at least. By following the IC diet I have lost 35lbs and I love the IC diet because it has made me a much healthier person!

Past meds: 60mg Opana ER 9am and 80mg Opana ER at 9pm, 15mg Oxycodone as needed for breakthrough pain or flares, 350mg Soma as needed (twice a day usually). Hydrocodone 5/500 (two at night with 350mg Soma would get me 6 hours of sleep). Tramadol 50 mg (didn't touch my pain). Elavil 25mg (did nothing). Various installations made me worse every time. Cytotec (don't remember dosage, didn't work).

Photo below is of myself and my Golden Retriever/German Shepherd/Chow, Daisy May.

Message me if you'd like to be added to my Facebook!
    Skype- jennifer.jericho

PLEASE read about antibiotic resistance. It is a growing problem, especially in the United States. We are running out of antibiotics that work effectively before scientists can develop new ones! http://www.fda.gov/oc/opacom/hottopics/anti_resist.html

ICN Member
    Amy's is sold at Whole foods, Ralphs (West coast store). Ralphs is owned by Kroegers-not sure if there is one in Florida? Trader Joes sells 2 Amy's item under the TJ brand- pesto pizza and veggie lasagna. If your bladder can handle the pesto its super yummy- I just take the tomato slices off ( I can only eat the pizza when not in flare). I've also seen independent health food stores sell her items- it is a vegetarian and mainly organic brand, so not on the cheap side. Her pockets are one of her cheaper items.

ICN Member
    I know old post.

Gatorgal.
    I tried the spinach and feta cheese and it's yummy! I didn't find the broccoli and cheese one at several grocery stores near me. Maybe they don't make them anymore? Have you tried Amys Vegetable Pot Pie or anything else by her?
    In memory of my beloved best friend in the whole world! Timmy (West Highland White Terrier)
    11/24/04-9/5/2011

God Bless,

Anna

I know this is an old post. I LOVE Amy's organic foods, they are starting to sell them in Publix. I bought the California Veggie Burgers that has no soy or tomato in them...a little onion. Its AMAZING!!! I eat her pot pies too and had that spinach and feta pocket, great!!!
    ~Ashley

Diagnosed with IC, IBS, & Bulging disk on L5
    Possible PFD, CFS, Fibromyalgia, VV, & Arthritis

Currently taking:
    -Effexor 37.5mg (2xs daily)
    -Lysene [mouth ulcers - genetic] (daily)
    -Rescue Instills (as needed): 8ml Heparin, 8ml Lidocaine, 3ml Sodium Bicarbonate
    -Xanax (as needed)
    -Uribel (as needed)
    -Desert Harvest Aloe Vera Personal Gele (as needed)

No longer taking:
    -CystaQ (too expensive)
    -Cystoprotek (flares worsened)
    -NuvaRing (irritated my womanly walls)
    -Lexapro (didn't work for me)

You can message me on yahoo at: ashley(underscore)s0611 or look for me on Facebook with the same yahoo email address, let me know you are from ICN and we can become friends!!!

ICN Member
    I can't seem to find Amy's Broc. and Cheese pocket. I checked at several Giants and Safeways near me. Maybe Whole Foods?
    11/24/04-9/5/2011

God Bless,

Anna

ICN Member
    Whole Foods would probably have them. We have a Kroger here and they sell them.

-Started having symptoms in May 2009.

-Doing pretty well on diet alone.

Thread Information