ICN Member

Quercetin and Bromelain

Has anyone used the supplements quercetin and bromelain? I have terrible allergies and in a desperate state I asked my local health food store what was good and they suggested quercetin and bromelain which I take with my buffered vit. C (can't take regular vit. c or any B vitamins).

I think it might be helping my allergies. I am wondering if anyone know if these help with IC - since they are supposed to help with inflammation.

quercetin is a big help, now if only I could remember to take it along with all the other million drugs im on haha

I have taken quercetin for months and it has been a huge help for bladder pain and frequency. For some reason it did nothing for my allergies, but I have only sinus allergies and an antihistaine wont help that anyway. I cannot take it with bromelain, that flared me, but since we are all different it may be fine for you. I hear it is better to take with the bromelain so good luck. Hope it helps!

ICN Member
    What do you take to help you with your sinus allergies? I have terrible sinus allergies.

unfortunately there is nothing I can take as claritin D and sudafed are what works. I am trying to control them with acupuncture and it has worked moderately. I should say that I am also hypothyroid and when my TSH is high (like it is now) my allergies are worse, so my endo. and I are working on lowering my TSH right now. I would give acupuncture a shot.

Thread Information