Latest Blog Article: ICN E-Newsletter - October 24, 2014 - New IC Treatment Guidelines Released, Clinical Trial, Research & Clinic News

Feels like my bladder, vagina is falling out???

Hi Ladies

I suffer with vulvodyina and have all sorts of strange and horrible sensations around my vulva and vagina.

My latest one is like a feeling of pressure around my bladder, vulva and vagina like its all falling out!!!

Seen my doctors who assures me that everything is still in place, so I am assuming this is another symptoms of IC/vulvodyina.

its horrible as I can feel it when I am walking around. i am just looking for bit of support and wondering if anyone else has this...or it is just me?

any tips of getting rid of it or helping it? I am in abit of a flare (IC) so urgency quite bad but bit better today.

thanks for listening as always
    xx
    Started with symptoms 2004 after a severe infection.
    Was diagnosed with IC Feb 2006 after cystoscopy.
    Diagnosed with vulvodyina and PN in july 2006.
    Dignosed with ME and IBS Oct 2006.
    Currently taking Amytriptaline 50mg, regular pain killers and birth control!
    Also doing IC diet and regular use of heat packs.
    Still struggling with IC and controling my symptoms so looking for some help

also recently had abnormal pap, CIN III and just had LEEP done 2007

I have never had VV, but I know what you are talking about with your description. Especially back when I was having alot of pressure and pain, I felt as if I could just give birth to my bladder. I went to PT to learn some exercises that helped with that feeling. My doctor also gave me a yoga tape which helped as well.

Hugs, T83

Yeah thats exactly how it feel thank you. what sort of exercises did he give you an you remember? i might buy myself a yoga DVD and see if it helps

x
    Started with symptoms 2004 after a severe infection.
    Was diagnosed with IC Feb 2006 after cystoscopy.
    Diagnosed with vulvodyina and PN in july 2006.
    Dignosed with ME and IBS Oct 2006.
    Currently taking Amytriptaline 50mg, regular pain killers and birth control!
    Also doing IC diet and regular use of heat packs.
    Still struggling with IC and controling my symptoms so looking for some help

also recently had abnormal pap, CIN III and just had LEEP done 2007

My bladder spasms always feel like my body is trying to push my bladder out. It's an awful feeling and I'm so thankful I don't have spasms all the time.

Donna
    Have you checked the ICN Shop?
    http://www.icnsales.com for US & Canada
    http://www.icnshop.com for all others

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/patient-r...on/#icfoodlist

You'll find my story at: http://www.ic-network.com/conditions...tories/page/6/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool
    .....My Meggie.....

kjd, ugh sorry you are having to deal with that! I have pressure feeling when I am flaring but it does not get that bad. I hope you find something that can hellp.
    Hugs
    Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
    Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
    Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
    Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
    Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Sorry, it really not something you can describe in writing. I had to practice with my PT to do the exercises correctly. I can't remember the name of the yoga video either. My pelvic pain doctor gave me that, but I did Pilates (spelling) for a couple of years at my church. I talked to my doctor first and that seemed to help as well. The only time I am even close to feeling like that now, it is normally because I have overexerted myself, so I know to take a hot bath and some meds and get as relaxed as I can.

ICN Member
    Oh that feeling as if your bladder was going to "fall out"........I remember it well!! When I am in a flare that is the feeling I get. Since being on Tofranil I have been great and no more 'falling out' syndrome.:woohoo:

Thread Information