Latest Blog Article: Pin of the Day - It's Okay To Tell People You're Not Okay And That Your IC Is Flaring

Thread: Elavil cream

ICN Member

Smile Elavil cream

Has anyone tried Elavil cream? I was wondering because I was beginning to have some positive results w/ it. I can't use it because of a new med. for a different condition, but wanted to say it seemed to help. It was prescribed to me by Dr. Moldwin; he has a pharmacy in Rye, NY that makes it up for him. Maybe other pharmacies do the same, but my local pharmacist didn't know anything about it. Anyway, it was ordered by the doctor and then shipped to my house.
    Results:
    When I had to go to the bathroom, I actually was starting to have some normal bladder pressure instead of severe pain It was also starting to take away the feeling that the internal area of my bladder & its surrounding area was swollen up like a big painful mess-- I was actually even considering sex again! Wish I could have continued it, but maybe this will help someone else! :woohoo:

I don't really know anything about it, but I did notice there's another thread below about it, with some people who have used it.

http://www.ic-network.com/forum/show...512#post421512

Hope that helps!

Thread Information