Latest Blog Article: New Bladder Pain Treatment In Development - IC Clinical Trial Seeks Women with Moderate To Severe Bladder Pain

Post Wondering if you can mix Atarax with Wellbutrin?

Hoping my doc. will try me on the Atarax since I have read good things about it. I am on a low dose of antidepressant Wellbutrin for my moods. I am also on Elmiron. I would like to combine the Elmiron with the Atarax. I have very bad hayfever and asthma and notice my flares so severe in the spring. This is why I think Atarax may help me.
    Anyone on antidepressants AND atarax???
    Thanks.
    Trace

I am on Elmiron, Elavil, Lexapro, Vistaril and Detrol LA. I haven't had any bad interactions.
    Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

My IC story: http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/kim.html It's very outdated now. I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Thread Information