Latest Blog Article: Vaginal Mesh Sling Complications and IC?

My aunt is really sick

Yes i feel like i'm the wrose person a live. my aunt and i have never seen eye to eye. She is my mother's sister even my mother and her fussed all the time with each other.
    She is the type of person where its her way or no way. If you don't have money you ain't crap and see things only her way and she is always right. She is really a cruel person people in our town and I swear this isn't a lie in no way. They will trun around and walk the other way to avoid her she has even been asked not to come back into stores around here and eating places.
    But right now I feel like the lowest person on this earth.
    she is sick she is having breathing problems just got out of the hosp. a week ago from pnemoina (sp?) She even sent me some pictures of my mother when she was younger some picture of me as a child and some modeling picture of me i had no idea she had. My mothers picture of the lords super (huge picture) My daughter some clothes, shoes, pocket book. Even some wedding picture i didn't know she had but very thankful she did.
    We haven't spoken in a very long time because she can't talk without yelling so i decided it was best just to stay away from her.
    I was told today her doctor told her yesterday she would be lucky to live another year.
    Then tonight they had to rush her back to the e.r she was vomiting blood.
    I so want to talk to her but yet I don't want to fuss with her.
    I want to tell her I love her and i'm sorry she is suffering so.
    but to her i'm the worlds wrose person the only reason she gave me that stuff was because it was mine and she found it and wanted it out of her house. except the clothes,shoe,pocket book.
    I don't really know what i'm going to do as far as talking to her but I do wish you all would say a prayer for her as she isn't over the pnomia (sp?) and she is vomiting blood up.
    please pray for her.
    I so wish we could get alone My mother had six sister and two twin brothers only three sister are left my mother was the youngest of all. I hate to fuss with anyone, but she doesn't believe in me taking my medicine i should be over this illness by now. I shouldn't be drawing my disabley at such a young age. i should be working for a living I really wish i could but don't we all.
    I know this sounds weird asking for a prayer request for someone i can't get alone with but I hate for anyone to suffer so. I do wish she gets better and we can be friends again before something happens to her.
    Rhonda
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Since you're not well yourself, you might write her a nice thank you note and send it to her either with someone or by mail.

I'll say a prayer for her.

Donna
    Have you checked the ICN Shop?
    http://www.icnsales.com for US & Canada
    http://www.icnshop.com for all others

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/patient-r...on/#icfoodlist

You'll find my story at: http://www.ic-network.com/conditions...tories/page/6/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool
    .....My Meggie.....

Unhappy Rhonda

I agree with Donna. Beings you're not sure how this person might treat you in person I think a note of thanks would be nice, drop it off at the hospital where she's at or have Jeff drop it by or if she's home send it to her house. She probably would like to hear from you beings she sent all that stuff to your house, ya know. It's hard to deal with and make amends with someone who has been so difficult in life, I've experienced this first hand with my bio Grandma and by the time I finally worked up enough nerve to go visit her I found she had past away. I'm sorry you're going through this, it's hard to be torn like this and you already have so much to deal with already.
    I will keep both her and you in my prayers. Will you I-M me sometime today so I know how you are. Haven't heard from you in such a long time....

Tracy K.
    Love from far away,
    Tracy K

Current & Past Health Diagnosis(s)
    Currently suffering from 2nd Bladder Prolapse
    Interstitial Cystitis- March 2004
    Fibromyalgia 2004
    Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 2005
    Severe Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
    Irritable Bowel Syndrome
    Tension & Migraine Headaches
    Chronic/Severe Urinary Retention
    Numerous Endometriosis/Adhesions Removal Surgeries
    Pelvic Organ Prolapses (Uterus/Vaginal Walls, Bladder, & Rectum)
    Partial Hysterectomy 1997
    Ovaries Removed due to large cysts 1998
    Chronic UTI's (ongoing)
    Medtronic Interstim Unit removed after 5 months due to severe infection and unit was floating around in my lower back 2004

Never be ashamed to ask for help when you need it.

God will never give me more than I can handle, but sometimes I wonder if he lost track of what's he's dealt out here ???? I'm trying here

Rhonda...This is so typical of you. Wanting to do somthing nice for someone who is NOT so nice. You are truly an . I agree with the card idea. It is a great way to acknowledge that you received the items and that you appreciate her sending them to you and your daughter.

and
    Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

No longer active
    Hugs, Rhonda that is so nice of you to be this kind hearted.

Rhonda,
    I think Donna's suggestion of writing a note would be great. I can tell you from several personal losses that if you can write a note, tell her thank-you and then express your feelings to her, you will feel much better when she dies.

It is the unresolved stuff that really bothers people after the loss of a loved one.
    How nice of you to want to do that.
    Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
    http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at joleneb2@yahoo.com

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Rhonda,

I'm sorry about your aunt. No matter how she treats others, you are doing the right thing by asking others to pray for her recovery. We all deserve God's love and mercy, even the very worst of us in the world.

I like the suggestions of sending a note to let her know you love, to thank her for those items she sent you and to wish her well. Whatever her opinions may be of you, if you feel like you need to tell her these things, then by all means do so in a manner where you feel like you can do it without undue anxiety. You deserve the opportunity to express your love, and probably somewhere down deep inside, she may appreciate hearing it. If not, know that you are making a brave and compassionate gesture. When we truly love others, we can give without necessarily expecting a reciprocal gesture. I see how you extend your love and caring to all of these people on the boards -- complete strangers until we all get acquainted -- so I know you have the generosity of heart to do what you feel is right concerning your aunt.

Hugs and prayers -- for you and her.
    Namaste

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The most important medicine is tender love and care" - Mother Teresa

Proud mother of Ahleia, born on April 9, 2007

-----------------------
    Diagnosed with:
    IC, OAB, Congenital urethral stricture, IBS, Vulvar vestibulitis, Heart murmur, Congenital cervical stenosis...but otherwise doing great!

Meds:
    Currently in remission, but took the following for 3 years: Elmiron 200 mg., Elavil 25 mg., Detrol LA 4mg, Ovcon-35

Health treatments/practices:
    Kripalu yoga, Chiropractic, Massage therapy and Reiki

My aunt mary was admitted back into the hosp. last night due to she was vomiting up blood. For what i have heard she has some type of ucler. I will know more soon when I call my cousin back to check on the report.
    I told my cousin about the idea of writeing her a letter. Linda said she would read it to her when she could go visit her or she would read it to her when she came home. Linda has a cold right now and doesn't need to be around my aunt right now.
    I trust Linda we are like sisters we was raised up together she seem to always be the peace maker in the family.
    The reason Linda said she would read her the letter is because my aunt never learned to read she did go to night school to try to learn but she can't read above a second graders level.
    Please keep praying for her she is doing so poorly.
    Thank you for your support, love and most importantly kind words.
    Rhonda
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Thread Information