PDA

View Full Version : I feel sooo sick.

Dreamlove15
07-18-2008, 11:44 AM
I have no idea why im even writing this.

I just feel so unbelieveably ill right now..

IC and something else is making me sick.

I havent been able to keep much down in 2 weeks. ive lots 10 pounds...im so nauseated. missed my periods. abdomen is swollen...yea sounds like im pregnant. NOPE. no chance...whatsoever.

i went to my dr yesterday. she talked about my LAP & cysto surgery. and i told her whats been going on...

i know i have to hang in there. but.

I wish my dr's would do my surgery like NOW. instead of waiting till thursday.

In the past two weeks my IC pain has almost doubled...and I thought it was bad then...I don't even know how im still sitting here. the cramping is sooo bad. i try to take pain pills. but i can barely keep them down. I would love to go somewhere right about now.

But, I just give up on going to ER's anymore...because its no use. I just have to suffer.

everyday is gettin harder...i feel so sick. i wanna cry...i feel like i cant take anymore.

stef000
07-18-2008, 12:03 PM
I am so sorry that you are feeling so sick...
if you were near me i would say i might have given you something but your not so it can't be what i got....
at least we can say no to that...
but i know how hard it is to get stuff diagnosed since they always do all this other stuff to see what you don't have....
So you have a lap for next thursday??
well that will be good to get that done....they aren't that bad...the day after it can be quite sore but you just get better after that....just make sure you take painkillers before you feel pain so then those will get you through the recovery pain....
i wish i had the answer for you....
do you have a UTI?? maybe??
it could be from endo....or maybe fibroids....
the nausea could be from the pain...
i wish i could do something or say something to make it better....
its tough going through this...
but you gotta keep fighting...
well even though its not that much but i will throw some healing thoughts your way and just hope that you find relief soon....real soon...
:pray::pray::pray::pray:
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

SharonA
07-18-2008, 12:30 PM
I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. All I can do is send you a (((hug))) and say that I am hoping you get better very soon. :(

crkshnks79
07-18-2008, 02:17 PM
I hope thursday comes quick for you and some of this suffering your going through can be taken care of !!! Could it be the ovarian cysts that are making you ill ? I have a couple of them right now and they are just screwing up my whole system , a lot of the symptoms are just like yours .... Im sorry your feeling so ill , its bad enough to deal w the pain but then being nausous and not being able to take anything that may help or drink water for your bladder ... (((HUG)))

bt612v
07-18-2008, 02:43 PM
oh I am so sorry! It sounds like you are in a lot of pain, but hang in there! I kind of know how you feel.
For the past month or so I've been nauseous and feeling so sick. I'm so weak its hard for me to get up without having to sit back down again! And all the nasusea just causes me to not eat. I've been to the doctor & ER several times (i got deyhdrated also) but they haven't done much towards figuring anything out! I'm getting frustrated because it has to be something right?

Like the last self-help article mentions some symptoms could be side affects of the medicines we take. I'm starting to think I should check out my medicines! And maybe (this is just a thought) some of the pain you're having could have something to do with the accupuncture or other new treatments you've started?

I just hope you get relief from the pain you're having! I know how hard it is to be sick on top of having IC! J
ust hang in there and think of better days and how far you've come!

:pray::pray:

c2miracle
07-18-2008, 02:58 PM
:pray::pray: :grouphug: :pray::pray:

ICNDonna
07-19-2008, 02:03 AM
I'm sending well wishes your way.

:grouphug:
Donna

stacym
07-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Have they done a rheumetological panal on you since your nausea started? Sometimes docs are so concerned with one thing they will miss another. Please hang in there -- Stacy

amaranthe
07-19-2008, 11:47 AM
It sounds like you are feeling really rough. I hope that time passes quickly for you until your lap on thurs. Hopefully, it will uncover the problem and they can fix it will they are in there. If it is endo or adhesions, they can remove it while they are in there and you should feel much better after the surgery. If it is something else, then hopefully they'll see that too and can then get you on the road to recovery. IC pain is bad enough, but when we get sick with other things on top of it, it also aggravates the bladder and can send us into IC flares.

Since you have been vomiting alot, you really need to keep on top of your fluids to make sure you dont get dehydrated. Try sipping on Pedialyte or Gatorade (the non-citris kinds). Also, once you quit vomiting and start getting hungry again, though you may be tempted to eat what every one else is having for dinner, it is best to stay with liquid diet for the first day, and then the BRAT diet for the first few days after. (Bread, rice, applesauce, and toast.) Also, they say it is good to try eating a bannana or a potatoe to get some potassium back in your body after youve been vomiting. When you lose potassium, it can make your muscles ache really bad and feel bad all over.

If you dont have an anti-nausea med, ask your Dr to r/x one to help you get thru this. If you have been taking one and it just isnt working, ask your Dr. if it can be switched to a different one. There are many things available now. There's even a type of Phenegrin that can be rubbed behind your ears when you cant keep things down orally or in rectally.

Hope you feel better soon!

snowgirl
07-19-2008, 12:47 PM
oh I am so sorry! It sounds like you are in a lot of pain, but hang in there! I kind of know how you feel.
For the past month or so I've been nauseous and feeling so sick. I'm so weak its hard for me to get up without having to sit back down again! And all the nasusea just causes me to not eat. I've been to the doctor & ER several times (i got deyhdrated also) but they haven't done much towards figuring anything out! I'm getting frustrated because it has to be something right?

Like the last self-help article mentions some symptoms could be side affects of the medicines we take. I'm starting to think I should check out my medicines! And maybe (this is just a thought) some of the pain you're having could have something to do with the accupuncture or other new treatments you've started?

I just hope you get relief from the pain you're having! I know how hard it is to be sick on top of having IC! J
ust hang in there and think of better days and how far you've come!

:pray::pray:

I would like to comment on your very nice signature picture. Very pretty. Vicky

Dreamlove15
07-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Have they done a rheumetological panal on you since your nausea started? Sometimes docs are so concerned with one thing they will miss another. Please hang in there -- Stacy

Well I dont think i've had one recently. But I already have a high positive ANA...still waiting to see a RHEMY. In january it was 8 month wait...last time I checked I should be seen in about october...but who knows ahhhh...

Im still feeling sick...ugh.

barely eating but im tryin to make sure i drink lots of water.

Grrr. I wish I knew why things were getting worse. As if Ic doesnt sick enough:/

Im praying for a period...who does that LOL. im hoping that will make me feel better:/

thanks for the replies...