PDA

View Full Version : BLUEBERRY "LEAF" TEA - HUGE SUCCESS!!!!!

NicoleD
01-09-2006, 09:15 AM
I wanted to personally share with you some interesting results during my intense personal studies of IC. Due to my personal results, I am a firm believer that "Blueberry LEAF Tea" - has cured all my symptoms of IC. After researching, I noticed that when I had a major flare up, I drank 2 cups of blueberry leaf tea and the symptoms went away. After researching the following information, I had began to use the BLUEBERRY LEAF TEA twice a week (you can drink as much as you want) which "inhibits the growth of bacteria." After all, who wants to take antibiotics over drinking a tea that is safe and healthy for your body with fast results!!!

Another good medicinal herb I have personally used (bad taste) is Golden Seal Root extract. Golden Seal Root Fights infection and inflammation. You can take this with chocolate milk to rid the horrible taste.

I encourage you to research this and share with many to help others with their IC problems..

Also, see:

Historic Medicinal Use:
Blueberry Leaf: Acts as a urinary tract antiseptic, a diuretic and an antioxidant. Inhibits the growth of bacteria.

Juniper Berry: Helpful in the treatment of prostate disorders, bladder infection, fluid retention, gout, obesity and asthma. Also alleviates urinary tract problems such as gallstones and urine retention.

Saw Palmetto Berry: Acts directly on the enlarged prostate to reduce inflammation, pain, throbbing and swelling. Has been called the plant catheter because of its tonic effect on the neck of the bladder and on the prostate. Studies indicate Saw Palmetto Berry is about 90% effective in treating an enlarged prostate or benign prostatic hypertrophy. It is even more effective when used in synergistic blends with other herbs.

Golden Seal Root: Fights infection and inflammation. Cleanses the body. Good for disorders affecting the bladder, prostate, stomach or vagina. Also heals mucus membranes throughout the body.

ICLori
01-09-2006, 11:38 AM
That's wonderful! I've been recommending blueberries to IC'ers on the board because they contain a natural sugar called d-mannose which inhibits the ability of bacteria to cling to the walls of the bladder. It does some other stuff too that is helpful. Sounds like your tea has that same natural sugar in it as an active ingredient in it! Good for you!

And thank you for sharing this, I hope so much others will try this and benefit from it!

Blessings,
Lori

July
01-09-2006, 12:29 PM
I found some 100% blueberry juice at Whole Foods, and have been mixing it with glasses of water. It is a nice treat after just having plain water all of the time.

ICNDonna
01-09-2006, 04:36 PM
I love blueberries! We raise them so I have plenty in my freezer. In fact, I think I'll have some for a snack before I go to bed tonight.

Donna

July
01-10-2006, 04:50 AM
I also heard blueberries are good for brain health. One dr. calls them "brainberries".

crysann
01-10-2006, 05:48 AM
I wonder if eating blueberries does the same thing as drinking the tea? That might be a really stupid question

ICLori
01-10-2006, 06:06 AM
Hi, Crysann, I don't think it's a dumb question at all! I am guessing that it probably does. I'm thinking thought that a person would have to eat a good amount - at least 1/4 cup I am guessing - to get the same amount of active ingredients though. I don't really know, I'm just guessing.

Blessings,
Lori

massagedoula
01-10-2006, 06:31 AM
Nicole,
How in the world can you drink chocolate milk with IC???

NicoleD
01-12-2006, 07:35 AM
I wonder if eating blueberries does the same thing as drinking the tea? That might be a really stupid question

When I researched this, it says the "Leaf" of the Blueberry acts as a urinary tract antiseptic, a diuretic and an antioxidant. They say it Inhibits the growth of bacteria. I believe the leaf is the miracle in our case...

good luck!

NicoleD
01-12-2006, 07:39 AM
Nicole,
How in the world can you drink chocolate milk with IC???

Hello, milk/dairy does not effect my IC. However, I have personally noticed types of sugars do... For an example... if I eat the candy "DOTS," it seems like the corn syrup triggers the infection. I could be wrong. After all we are all trying to figure this IC out.

The Goldenseal Root extract has shown very good results for my IC symptoms. It just tastes incredibly horrible!

NicoleD
01-12-2006, 07:42 AM
I love blueberries! We raise them so I have plenty in my freezer. In fact, I think I'll have some for a snack before I go to bed tonight.

Donna

Hi Donna, when I researched this, it has been said that the "leaf" of the blueberry acts as a urinary tract antiseptic, a diuretic and an antioxidant. They say it Inhibits the growth of bacteria. When I tried it, it truly did work and I noticed right away. You can view the Blueberry Leaf product (I found it to be very reasonable) on line

Baba Yaga
01-12-2006, 09:19 AM
The blueberry seems to me a miracle plant! Very high in anti-oxidants, and my understanding is that the blueberry's anti-oxidant power is not diminished by freezing or cooking.

I have heard about the blueberry settling the stomach as well. 9If you eat a whole bunch you might get diarrhea, though).

Thank you ICLori, for explaining D-Mannose in a single sentence -- I saw the name before and didn't know what it was or that it was in blueberries. thank you too, Nicole, for sharing.

Do blueberries also alkalize the urine?

And now the leaf does something! maybe someday its twigs and roots will be used for something as well.

Long live the delicious blueberry. And purple teeth.

Baba Yaga
01-12-2006, 09:20 AM
:bow: :woohoo:

mela414
01-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Nicole,
I went to the webiste. Which is the blueberry leaf product?
i also checked out the other product with the different herbs....sounds interesting....not sure if I want to go there yet.

NicoleD
01-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi there, it is located under WOMEN'S HEALTH / scroll down to BLADDER... and you will see the following.. Make sure you click the (90 servings Tea) - this is where you will find the herb detail... Remember - teas are natural and it doesnt hurt to try. I love it and I always stock up since we do not have an herbal store nearby...

Bladder infections
Bladder / Prostate Blend (90servings Tea)

NicoleD
01-12-2006, 09:47 AM
For taste, I enjoy taking the Blueberry leaf Tea with 1 teaspoon of Splenda. BY THE WAY, the taste does not taste like Blueberries!!! It tastes similar to Chamomile tea.... :)

lujean51
01-15-2006, 12:26 PM
I'm going to try the blueberry tea tomorrow - thanks for the tip!

Cheries
01-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Do you mean you have to google it under women's health? Where exactly can I find this? I am wanting to drink tea again (herbal)and want to make sure it doesn't effect the IC.

sami4
01-16-2006, 08:48 AM
I tried 1/2 cup of blueberries this morning with my cereal. I got a fit of the pees about 30 minutes later. Peed about 4 times during the next hour, then was just fine for the rest of the day. I had a slight urethral stinging that morning and it did go away. I think it was the blueberries that are a diuretic that gave me the fit of the pees for an hour. I am going to continue with them though, as I think they are very good for your body.
I cannot take cranberry pills or juice though as that really irritates my bladder. I did drink some Stewarts Root Beer with no problem.
sammie

jseven
01-18-2006, 03:44 PM
That makes sense about the bacteria fighting agents in it, I will try it, thanks.

I do know that sugar cause huge problems in our bodies cause it turns to the wrong kind of glucose and causes fungus growth which causes all kinds of disease.

We have to keep seeking the answers, cause I believe our bodies were designed to heal themselves with the right foods.

NicoleD
01-23-2006, 03:41 AM
hello, you can go to and buy the blueberry leaf tea from them. Just type in the search bar to locate it.

If you are interested in researching the herbs that assist with the bladder, you can go to

and click on women's health under a section titled bladder infections. you can then research the TEA where it will show you all herbal ingredients that assist with the bladder, and it will describe how each herb works. I found that the most reasonable and effective way was buying the blueberry leaf tea located under GOOD LUCK!

lbs
01-23-2006, 08:55 AM
Where did you find the blueberry leaf tea?

NicoleD
01-23-2006, 08:58 AM
I was researching "Bladder Infections" and came across this website: [url]
I found under women's health / BLADDER INFECTIONS - herbs that help... I discovered that Blueberry Leaf: Acts as a urinary tract antiseptic, a diuretic and an antioxidant. Inhibits the growth of bacteria. You can buy strictly the blueberry leaf tea (tastes similar to Chamomile tea / no blueberry taste) through for like, $2.39 + shipping....

Advertising website deleted

NicoleD
01-23-2006, 08:59 AM
go to and type in the search bar "blueberry leaf" and you should find the TEA there.

Advertising website deleted

mela414
01-23-2006, 09:28 AM
What about the other herbs in there? Especially if you have severe IC. I am so afraid to use anything as I am in such pain all the time. Everything irritates me! I khow that Alvita makes blueberry leaf tea with nothing else in it. I may try that first.

meemo
01-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Sounds like it could help, which is always worth a try. I'm in a flare right now and wonder if I should wait til it's over to try it?

mela414
01-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Wow.....that post was from a year ago! I tried the tea but couldn't take it. I wound up flaring from it. I also tried it again a few months ago and the same thing happened! I hadn't had anything else so I know it was the tea. My hubby wound up throwing the tea out so that i wouldn't be tempted again. The only thing I am taking right now is hot water with honey. Everyone one is different so you have to figure out by trial and error what workds and doesn't work for you.
Hope you feel better soon.

purpleviolet
01-23-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm putting this here because like blueberry leaf, goldenseal is an antiseptic (it has berberine among other things - so does Oregon grape root). In my herbal class, my teacher claimed he has healed 95% of his IC patients with extremly high doses of goldenseal over a short period (like 20-30 capsules a day). He claims most IC is unresolved bacterial infections. I doubt it, and wonder if all those patients had IC. I haven't tried this avenue yet. I would not take all that goldenseal unless under the guidance of a clinically practicing herbalist. An MD wouldn't know about taking goldenseal, unfortunately. PV

SandyRN
01-24-2007, 05:59 AM
Even if an MD doesn't know about the different herbs, etc, it's best to talk with the doctor before adding anything new. It doesn't matter if it's herbs or a new RX, the doctor needs to know about it. Most doctor's that don't know the answer will look it up and find the answer for you. If they don't bother to do this then it's time to find a new doctor.

Also, only add one new med or herb, etc at a time to see if it actually does help your bladder, or if it makes it worse.

Dean76
02-17-2007, 07:29 AM
This is ridiculuos! Where are the URL's for the blueberry tea? Has some moderator deleted them?
Can someone send the blueberry site to me via e-mail. I would like to try the tea.

ICLori
02-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Dean, moderators delete links to places that sell herbs or anything else to IC patients, for legal/liability reasons. And also to protect us here from people who would love to take our money and promise us the moon!

There are blueberry supplements (called bilberry) available nearly anywhere supplements are sold, and they aren't too expensive. It is good to try one supplement by itself at first, because then if it flares you or helps, you will know that one particular herb helped/harmed you.

It could be that the d-mannose in blueberries is soothing to the bladder. There have been some studies showing that this sugar helps to wash e-coli bacteria out of the bladder. What happens is that the e coli climb the urethra, by latching on to the small amounts of d-mannose present in the cells of the urethra/bladder. When you drink or eat something with d-mannose it in, like eating blueberries or drinking the tea or juice, it gets sent out of the body via the bladder, and so your urine then becomes a very rich source of d-mannose for a time. The e-coli say, "hey, there's even more d-mannose over here!" and they abandon their hold on the bladder walls to grab onto the richer sources of d-mannose in the urine. Then when you urinate, the d-mannose and the e-coli go down the toilet with the urine. Anyway, if someone had a low-level UTI, it is possible that the d-mannose in the stuff might be soothing to the bladder.

Blessings,
Lori
P.S. One way of seeing if blueberries might help you or not, would be to eat some blueberries every day, maybe with your morning cereal or as a snack at night. Blueberries are pretty good for us, and they taste good (to me at least) and they aren't too expensive if you buy them frozen and let the unthaw. I think blueberries aren't on the "no-no" list of IC foods...I could be wrong....

sami4
02-17-2007, 10:36 AM
For me blueberry anything is a diuretic and I pee myself inside out after taking it. I do use D-Mannose and find that soothing, and I still eat blueberries just because I think they are good for you, but I make sure I am going to stay home when I do.
Sammi

Dean76
02-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the reply ICLori. I read a lot of good stuff from you.
I was given d-mannose by my natropath doctor along with probiotics, colostrum, l-glutamine, intestimax, intestinal complex, msm, and fish oil.

ICNDonna
02-17-2007, 02:17 PM
It has been found that blueberries have some of the same qualities as cranberries to help prevent urinary tract infections --- and most ICers can tolerate blueberries.

Donna

mela414
02-17-2007, 03:13 PM
You can buy the blueberry tea in any of the better health food stores. I think the brand namae that I tried is Alvita. It comes in a white and blue box. They have so many other teas too like the goldenseal that someone else mentioned. They make Cornsilk too which is pretty easy on the bladder and Uva Ursi which is good for UTI's. YOu have to figure out what you can tolerate. For me all teas are off limits for now! Good luck.

windwalker
02-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Want to clarify, there's a difference between blueberry and blueberry leaf tea, its the leaf part in the tea, which you can get in health food stores. I've seen it, but havent had the guts to try it.

mela414
02-19-2007, 03:14 PM
I think the one I reacted to was blueberry leaf.....but then again I've been reacting to all teas so I've been sticking to hot water and honey.

grace 2
02-28-2007, 03:32 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows if the d-mannose, since it is a sugar, would be a problem for someone with yeast problems? I'd like to try it, but I stay away from sugar, because it feeds the yeast. Thanks!

Katrina
02-28-2007, 09:51 AM
I don't think so it is not the same kind of sugar but I can't say for sure.

djo
03-05-2007, 07:06 AM
I tried blueberry leaf tea today. Other than I was in the bathroom every 5 minutes for a half an hour, I had no reaction to it. I'm not in any pain right now, just urgency/frequency. Does anybody know if I continue drinking it, that it will eventually help?

soccermom32
03-16-2007, 05:43 AM
I bought Celestial Seasonings True Blueberry tea. Is this the same kind of thing you all are using??

The ingredients are:
Hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors, (contains soy lecithin) blackberry leaves, wild blueberries and blueberry leaves.

Would that be as effective? If not, where do I get what you are getting and what are the ingredients in your tea?

verdicries
03-19-2007, 03:41 AM
NicoleD,
Could you please pm me with the site you get your blueberry leaf tea? i can't seem to pm you! Although this may flare my vulvodynia...I'll try it.
Thanks,
Tracy

mom_in_ma
03-19-2007, 11:24 AM
soccermom,
I wouldn't drink the celestial seasonings blueberry tea, the rosehips will likely flare you as they are high in vitamin c. Look for a tea that is stricktly blueberries.

soccermom32
03-19-2007, 02:15 PM
OMG!!!!
I didn't know rosehips were high in Vitamin C. NO WONDER why I'm in such a huge flare scratching my head since I'm sticking to the diet :loco:

I bet that Celestial Seasonings tea got me. I've been drinking a lot of it for 4-5 days now.

I did get the blueberry leaf tea today by Alvita from the health food store. I'm wondering if I should just stay away from all of it for a while though.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLP53ICIB
03-20-2007, 01:07 PM
I understand you cannot advertise the product but could someone send me an email as to where to find this product? I am in a major flare after being on antibiotics due to bronchitis. Thanks,
Susan

__KATIE__
03-26-2007, 03:19 AM
I found an article supporting what has been discussed here about the antibacterial properties of blueberries and blueberry leaf tea:
Getting to know blueberries

The list of fruits that most ICers can easily tolerate (especially in any significant quantity) is very short. For some, this list literally consists only of pears, perhaps some melons, blackberries, dates, and/or blueberries. The blueberry, botanical name Vaccinium spp (there are many varieties of blueberries such as V. pallidum and V. corymbosum), is a unique and interesting fruit so it’s well worth learning about something you may form a tight, personal bond with!

Blueberries are very closely related to the European bilberry, and, though popular, are not as common or well known as many other fruits. Though it is the berries that we commonly think of using (eating), the leaves are used medicinally as well. Blueberries were originally indigenous to the United States, but they are now cultivated in Canada and other parts of the world. Native peoples of North America have long been using the blueberry plant for both food and medicinal purposes.

For years, blueberries have been making medical headlines, as they appear to have a bevy of disease-fighting properties. The compound pterostilbene, which is found in blueberries, has been linked to reductions in cholesterol levels. A study carried out by Agnes M. Rimando, a chemistry researcher for the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, compared pterostilbene and a cholesterol-lowering drug, Ciprofibrate, on rats and found that pterostilbene worked marginally better. This may be due to the fact that pterostilbene is an antioxidant, similar to the one found in grapes and red wine (resveratrol) that is also thought to aid in bad cholesterol reduction, such as the type that can lead to increased chances of stroke and cardiovascular disease.

According to researchers at the USDA Human Nutrition Centre (HNRCA), out of 40 fresh fruits and vegetables that they studied, blueberries came out in the top spot when it comes to antioxidant activity! Antioxidants are necessary to the human body, they aid in neutralizing free radicals (negative or harmful by-products of metabolism) that can contribute to a wide range of health problems and illnesses. Researchers feel that it is Anthocyanin (a flavonoid), the pigment that is responsible for making blueberries blue, which is the most likely to be responsible for their health-helping properties. One of the benefits of antioxidants is that they appear to help the aging process. Blueberries (or compounds of the berries) appear promising as a possible treatment for such age related conditions as Alzheimer’s.

Did you know?

Every 100g of fresh blueberries contain 13mg of vitamin C,

1 mg of vitamin E, 0.04 mg of beta-carotene, 6ug (a measure of
folic acid) of folic acid,

and 10 retinol Equivalents (a measure of vitamin A) of vitamin
A

Studies from Europe and Japan have also noted that blueberries may improve eyesight and eye fatigue (a symptom which affects many of us with multiple medical conditions). Again, scientists think it is the anthocyanin that is primarily responsible for these effects.

Another potentially helpful substance that is found in blueberries is called Ellagic acid (or ellagitannin). Blueberries also contain folic acid, and though it is not totally understood why, both of these acids may inhibit cancer growth such as cervical cancer. Folic acid is also thought to benefit the fetus during pregnancy.

Blueberries contain a decent about of fibre, which may be why one 1976 study from Sweden found them to be beneficial in the treatment of childhood diarrhea. Every 100 grams of blueberries contains 2.7g of fibre (the daily recommended dose is 25g). But it is perhaps blueberries’ valuable help in preventing urinary tract infections (UTI’s) that makes them most appealing to ICers.

For reasons that scientists cannot yet fully explain, ICers seem to have a substantial history with UTIs. Though not every ICer has trouble with frequent (or reoccurring and often persistent) UTI’s, many do. A “cruel” truth is that many with IC are also misdiagnosed as simply having UTIs. In a more just world IC would make your bladder immune to other ailments, in the real world this is not the case (sadly). Many with IC continue to develop UTIs even after they begin IC treatment. Part of the reason for this occurrence may be that IC bladders are already in a damaged/weakened state and are less able to fend off bacteria and other harmful substances which may cause UTIs.

Traditionally people with UTIs are advised to drink cranberry juice as it has been shown to prevent the spread of E. coli bacteria, a bacterium commonly responsible for UTI’s. Cranberries (and their juices) help to stop bacteria from sticking to the inner walls of the bladder. The downside to cranberries is that they are highly acidic, so much so that the vast majority of IC patients simply cannot consume them without increasing their symptoms and going into a flare. Enter the humble, yet powerful blueberry.

Though fewer studies have thus far been carried out with blueberries for the prevention and treatment of UTI’s, scientists at Rutgers University in New Jersey have found and identified a blueberry compound which helps to reduce the chances of infection and promote urinary tract well-being. As most of us with IC are able to tolerate eating blueberries it might be an idea to make them your new cranberries. (Note, neither blueberries nor cranberries are intended to replace antibiotics or other medications used to formally treat UTIs. It is recommended that you talk to your health care provider about using them in this manner).

Additionally, herbal textbooks of yore and traditional folk remedies have long employed the use of blueberry plant leaves. Traditionally, as noted in Edible and Medicinal Plants of the West by G.L. Tilford (1997), the leaves were brewed as a tea to help with poor appetite, diabetes, and UTIs. A tea is steeped by combining 250ml (1 cup) of boiling water and 10 grams of dried leaves, then allowing the mixture to sit for 15 minutes. I have not come across any medical references that indicate any part of the blueberry plant can interfere with drugs or medications.

Blueberries have been dubbed “nutraceutical”, a word that is being used more and more often to describe a food substance that provides health benefits, such as the treatment or prevention of disease. This is a broad term, though, spanning everything from specific nutrients to genetically altered or modified foods. The word nutraceutical was first introduced in 1989 by The Foundation for Innovation in Medicine to describe this branch (area of focus) of biomedical research. Nutraceutical has now become common lingo in both the medical and scientific worlds of food and drug study.

The health food supplement market has caught wind of the “power” of blueberries, as numerous brands now sell concentrated blueberry juices and capsules. I have not yet tried these myself, so I can’t personally say whether or not they are effective or how they interact with an IC bladder. Before trying blueberry capsules you may want to speak to a doctor or pharmacist who is well informed about health food supplements and treatments. If you would like to read more about some of the brands on the market, a better-known brand is Flavonoid Sciences: Caps
and concentrated juice.

You don’t have to rush out and buy flats of blueberries (unless they’re on sale for a killer deal and you have a large freezer). Like most healthy foods the key to blueberry use is to incorporate them into your every day IC friendly diet. And despite what happens to the character “Violet” in the children’s book Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, you won’t turn blue from eating blueberries.

Blueberries are well known as muffin, pie, and pancake ingredients, but they are such a versatile fruit that they can be incorporated into tons of recipes. I have added blueberries to scones, cakes, pilaffs, meat dishes, drinks, ice cream and even as a cold soup. The recipe section of ICadvice contains yummy blueberry recipes and more will certainly be added over time.

Blueberries can be a bit pricey, and like with most foods, especially produce, it is best to try and find organic varieties. But if you can get hold of some whenever possible, they make a lovely and tasty addition to your artillery of IC friendly foods.
By Jessica at Oct 8 2006 - 7:47am | Diet and nutrition

Hope this helps.

SLP53ICIB
04-07-2007, 04:24 AM
Could you let me know what type of tea you are using and where to get it. I have been using some I got from the Natural Food store here and I think it does help. I just thought if there was an organic kind or a specific kind that you have found to be helpful. My husband has also had an enlarge prostate and is on Flomax-just wondered if we could get him something too or if the same tea could help both that would be great. Thanks so much,
Susan

__KATIE__
04-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Could you let me know what type of tea you are using and where to get it. I have been using some I got from the Natural Food store here and I think it does help. I just thought if there was an organic kind or a specific kind that you have found to be helpful. My husband has also had an enlarge prostate and is on Flomax-just wondered if we could get him something too or if the same tea could help both that would be great. Thanks so much,
Susan

Hi Susan,
I get the blueberry leaf tea from a whole foods store as well under the manufacturer alvita which you can also buy online. I've read only medical claims about its benefits for IC sufferers, but haven't researched anything on prostate health. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help. Marshmallow root tea is supposedly soothing to the bladder and is also made into tinctures for such purposes which I've experimented with. I'm going to do another trial under different circumstances other than when I had a bacterial infection to get a better base line. Trial and error is an essential part of life, what may work for one person may not work for another so in conclusion I encourage you to try for yourself to see and let me know.
Take care,
Katie

Vampireness
08-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Thank you for mentioning about Rosehips, I was wondering, what the hell it is and why it's in buffered C supplement, never got around to checking it out. It explains why I feel really bad after taking Vitamin C. There is 250mg of Rosehips.

Along with other ingredients like: Hesperidin, Rutin and Bioflavornoids. I see some Buffered Vitamin C, that states "citrus bioflavornoids", is that okay?

The person who mentioned the blueberry tea, did mention, orange peel, does that bother the bladder?

Blueberry tea leaf, I'm intrigued. But the direutic effect, scares me, I guess why some people say, Marshmallow Root caused them to flare up, but because it's a duretic, it works that way.

Dean76
08-30-2007, 02:12 AM
Can someone send me the web site where I can purchase this tea to try.

Jenny76
08-30-2007, 03:08 AM
Can someone send me the web site where I can purchase this tea to try.

ME TOO!! I can't figure out where to get this stuff!!

-Jenny

jen74
08-30-2007, 04:47 AM
You could usually find the blueberry leaf tea at a health food store. It does not taste like blueberries, as it is made from the leaf. I believe the brand that makes it is Altiva, or celebration, not sure, but it is one of those.
Jen

Vampireness
08-30-2007, 05:20 AM
Key in text "Alvita bluberry leaf tea" on Yahoo search, it'll come up with online stores selling them, the first result will give you an idea of the product. "Alvita blueberry leaf tea in 30 bags". Evitamins has it.

Qooty
09-07-2007, 06:53 PM
This is ridiculuos! Where are the URL's for the blueberry tea? Has some moderator deleted them?
Can someone send the blueberry site to me via e-mail. I would like to try the tea.

Kind of makes me wish there was an IC Network underground movement to provide the options that aren't sponsored by the "institution". :tsk:

SandyRN
09-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Kind of makes me wish there was an IC Network underground movement to provide the options that aren't sponsored by the "institution". :tsk:

I'm pretty sure you're capable of reading the rules....if you've done so then you already know that there is no advertising of any kind on the site. That said, I'm quite certain you are capable of googling blueberry tea. There is plenty of information left on this thread to figure it out. I was able to find it, surely you should be able to.

ICNDonna
09-08-2007, 11:20 AM
There's a reason we don't allow advertising. We get at least ten registrations per day from people who just want to advertise everything from porn sites to automobile supplies. If we were to open the forums to all advertising, we would be an ad site, not a support site.

There are some sites where IC is discussed and you can advertise at will. You might want to check some of those.

Donna