PDA

View Full Version : Feels like my uterus is falling out!

FibroMummy
07-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Ontop of the bladder pain, kidney pain, hip pain, bowel probs that I always have today I've got the sensation that my uterus is going to fall out :(
I know that it's not prolapsed, but it just feels that way :(
I had my bi-yearly pap smear yesterday which was extremely uncomfortable & the moment he removed the speculum so I could get up my whole pelvis went into spasm. It was the strangest feeling & took ages to calm down :o
So does anyone else get the sensation downstairs like it's 'all gonna fall out?'

Lisa

ICNDonna
07-06-2005, 04:35 AM
I have always described my IC pain as being like severe menstrual cramps.

Donna

kelly McC
07-07-2005, 05:39 PM
I have described my symptoms like falling or heavy during flares. Crampy and contractions feeling like.Hope your feeling better soon,
Huggs
Kelly

aneta
07-08-2005, 03:15 AM
omg, yeah, i think i just got exactly that! i started feeling a very strong pain AFTER peeing, two days ago! i read about this, but i thought it's called UNI, it's cause by bacteria getting inside our pee hole, either from your bum or sexual intercourse. It hurts so much that i have to make a noise and also everytime i feel like i need a pee, i don't go because i know it's going to hurt really badly and it's going to be tiny winy drops of urinate :(
Do i have to go to the doctors with it? or gynecologist? i'd feel very uncomfortble, if she had to do something "down there" :S or will i get medicine?
please help! i peed like 100 of times this morning! :'(

ICNDonna
07-08-2005, 04:18 AM
For aneta: I think you mean UTI (urinary tract infection) and yes, it does sound very much like you could have an infection. Yes, do call your doctor so you can be tested for infection. You will be asked to urinate in a cup so they can test your urine and if you have infection, will very likely order antibiotics for you.

Donna

dragginfly
07-08-2005, 05:28 AM
I had my uterus removed in April for this exact reason. When I stood it felt like it was falling out and when I sat it felt like it was pressing upward. I was diagnosed with uterine prolapse (had an extremely large bad birth). In hindsight, my uterus was probably ok in there, it was just enhanced by my IC symptoms. My doc suggested I have IC after my hysterectomy when I was still in so much agony. I have yet to see a urologist....just 1 1/2 more mths. til my appt. I completely know what you are feeling. Even without the uterus, I still feel that same sensation sometimes. Email me privately if you'd like to chat more.

Jaime

sweetpea2555
07-08-2005, 06:49 AM
I have alot of the same symptoms and I'm not sure if the pain with a pap is from IC or another problem. When I have bad IC flares, everything flares and everything in my pelvic region hurts! Sometimes I can do pap's and most of the time, I can't. And yes, it feels like everything is falling out. Putting my feet up with a heating pad is sometimes the only way to get things to calm down...along with bladder rescues, rest, and time. Hope you feel better soon!

Cricketmk3
07-09-2005, 12:14 AM
I've had the feeling that my bladder was falling out. I've also imagined my bladder as a huge prune that's shriveled up. I'm much better now and don't have those thoughts as often but I remember them well!

FibroMummy
07-09-2005, 02:11 AM
Thankyou all. The uterus feeling like it's gonna fall out feeling is gone, but the IC has flared up really bad all through my pelvis since the dr did the Pap :(
Currently riding the storm :(

CudaGirl71
07-09-2005, 03:20 AM
Ontop of the bladder pain, kidney pain, hip pain, bowel probs that I always have today I've got the sensation that my uterus is going to fall out :(
I know that it's not prolapsed, but it just feels that way :(
I had my bi-yearly pap smear yesterday which was extremely uncomfortable & the moment he removed the speculum so I could get up my whole pelvis went into spasm. It was the strangest feeling & took ages to calm down :o
So does anyone else get the sensation downstairs like it's 'all gonna fall out?'

Lisa

Hey Lisa, Finally someone else feels that way too!! This is the first I've heard of someone else feeling like that. I've had that feeling many times. When it gets so bad I have to kinda cradle my bladder when I'm walking because it feels like it has a brick in it, so heavy and hurting. I'm sorry if I offended anyone who did write about this but like I said this is the first person that I've read about who feels this way. Mine is always on the right side maybe because the fibroid I have on the left side (6 inches in diameter last time we checked) is pushing everything onto the right side?? I guess the pain and the heaviness is sort of middle to right side but it really sucks when that happens. All of the dr's never said anything about it being prolapsed. Years ago one (of many) gyno told me I have pelvic inflammatory disease then the next one I went to told me they were crazy......so you know how that goes.... I'm due to go to yet another gyno on the 26th and maybe changing uro's as well....

God Bless,
CudaGirl71

CudaGirl71
07-09-2005, 03:25 AM
Sorry All!!! I didnt read all the way down to all the posts....I am sooo glad that I'm not the only one that feels this way because when I explain this to the dr's they look at me like I have 3 eyes!!! Well, I'm not glad that everyone feels that way but....you all know what I mean......